Prayer is soliciting a favor from the Almighty. To the evolved soul, it is surrendering to His/Her will. The first part is practiced by most of us on a daily basis. The second part is the real and ultimate goal of devotion and implies dedication. Dedication means feeling the light of God within your heart.
Enlightenment is Illumination through Explanation and Clarification:
Explanation of Life is taught by elders and the wise: that there are two two components to enlightenment into spiritually: communal and personal.
Spiritual enlightenment encourages humankind to live a consequential life according to the Law of Karma which is the “How on an Ideal Social Life.”
Because such a lifestyle enriches oneself and the commune they live in, together they eventually reach and attain the highest state of being – enlightenment.
Meaningless beggary through prayers then becomes a ‘willed’ Peace Invocations, not only for the commune, but for securing Peace for Humanity (Shanti Mantras.)
Their ‘world vision’ is an attitude of respect for all creeds.
It begins in childhood and through young adulthood in ‘communes.’ They becomes a breeding ground for all traditions.
Some run these ‘communes’ in temples, mosques as a ‘church curriculum’ for kids and teenagers, youth and adults.
They breed hallows, saints and angels for the future. Those left out desecrate.
On Existence In Happiness:
We are our ‘disposition’ also called our chitta personailty. We tend to think of ‘happiness’ as an emotional state rather than something we already are, or something we need doing to arrive at happiness.
This misunderstanding comes from appraising “happiness” as “success” or a “flourishing’ in life.”
These individuals are not in any particular emotional state, even when they are living successfully.
If happiness is about ‘living well,’ then it is virtue that allows one the ‘potential’ to live well.
Excelling in all the moral virtues is fine and good, but it does not ensure our happiness unless we exercise those virtues, with courage.
Courageous people who have never tested their courage fear virtue, and are also not happy.
A virtuous person who does not exercise virtue is like an athlete who sits on the sideline and watches, says Aristotle.
One always needs a proactive beginning for a good life: Happiness we already are and it waits to be experienced only for those who go out and seize it, through contemplation.
Life Mistakes that Overlook Chances for Happiness:
1. Thinking that you have already missed your chance. Life, with all its ups and downs, molds each of us, for the greater good. Life is exactly as it is needed to be, within that time frame at this moment, and without any loss of any time.
Every situation encountered is to bring each, at this current moment. Therefore, this moment is right now: it is always a fresh start at a right moment.
One needs courage to admit this fact,until it becomes a habit. It is wisdom to take this advice when it is offered.
Once established, there is self-satisfaction that everything one needs is right here, at this best place and there can never be another place, or another right time.
Life-mistakes can become excuses for misadventures of Ups-and-Downs, rises-and-falls, successes-and-failures, instead of being happy with our personal health and well-being, despite external factors.
2. Using failed relationships of hurt and abandonment as excuses instead of gradually learning to strengthen oneself – that is to become who one is meant to be: stronger.
3. Life is not about pleasing others because these ‘others’ cannot choose who you and I are inherently! There is no point to worrying about what they think of you, just to please others . Be yourself.
4. Stop putting up with negative people and all negative thinking that is so popular amongst creators of life dramas. Making mistakes and falling down is a part of life, but getting back up and moving on is what living is all about.
5. Today is absolutely valuable – it will never come back again! Enjoy and cherish the moments NOW to become memories one can appreciate later.
6. Practice the habit of gratefulness for what one has, rather than what you hankered for in the past or desire to have now.
7. The past is dead and gone. Today is a new day and will make a new tomorrow: Move on, because life moves on with or without you.
8. Life is about being honest and sharing your happiness with others but it is not about losing track of our own goals and ideals.
9. Life will never be perfect, no matter how hard we try. There will always be moments of uncertainty. But as time rolls on, learn that even the most imperfect can be made better with love and laughter.
10. The way we live each day is a sentence to be included in the ‘Story of My Life,’ worth living!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *